Friday, December 14, 2012

Apolinario Mabini's House

Comments
 
Last March, I was with my girlfriend in her school accompanying her to process her application for graduation. When we got there, the line was too long and it will take her long hours to wait for her turn. I've decided to leave her for a while with her friends. It was my first time in PUP and while I was roaming around, I passed the old house of Apolinario Mabini.

This is the house where Apolinario Mabini died.

Good thing, I always have my camera with me. I asked the two caretakers if I could take a look inside the house and take some pictures, they just said yes. 

Inside the house you'll see how old it is and judging the floor of the house it cannot withstand 20 people. There is this room that gives me a creepy feeling because when I opened the door there was a huge mirror inside. At that moment I heard a man's voice coming below my feet I and I was so scared.  The man's voice was the head of the caretakers. He told me that no person is allowed inside the Old House because of its condition.





Ralph Marcuss Manarang. Powered by Blogger.

About

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff