Saturday, March 22, 2014

Water Spout in Singapore

Comments
 
 
 
Water Spout - A waterspout is an intense columnar vortex that occurs over a body of water, connected to a cumuliform cloud. In the common form, it is a non-supercell tornado over water. Source: Wikepedia

We are navigating in Singapore going to China to deliver Soya beans. One of our AB spotted the water spout ahead of our ship it is dead ahead of us. My Chief Officer commanded to alter the course to starboard to avoid it. As we approach the waterspout you could hear like a Rasenggan was being cast by Naruto. If you watch anime then you could get what I am saying. This is my second time to see a waterspout but the first one I wasn't able to capture. But this time our Deck Cadet was able to capture this amazing phenomena. I wish I could see more and capture in high definition.
Ralph Marcuss Manarang. Powered by Blogger.

About

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff